Planning the next steps
We know it can be hard to keep track of everything with all that's going on in the world right now and still keep an eye toward the future. Here are some ideas to help you make the most of the new traffic coming to your site to help you build for tomorrow and what we all hope are better days.
Recommended updates to make now:
- Review your current messaging (shipping comments in checkout and on order confirmation email) and modify it to better fit your current situation.
- Make your 'Thank you for signing up' landing pages shoppable by adding a featured favorites shopping bar.
Next, be sure you have the following in place:
- Welcome message for new subscribers.
- Include a Call to Action to shop on your order confirmation email.
- Product review request emails are a good way to get shoppers back to your site.
- Workflow emails for 'Thank you, come back and order' to send X days after the order (if your email platform supports this).
- Send a handwritten 'thank you for ordering' note where possible.
Taking the time now to review and plan for building your brand can make a measurable difference in how you weather this storm.
If your plate is full or you don't have the bandwidth to focus on these, we'd be happy to help! Please let me know if you could use a hand.