We come together for user group conferences, on-site work sessions, and industry events. We also interact daily via video conferences, conference calls and instant messaging. It's a "do-it-yourself" culture that's not for everyone, but if you are a self-starter and proficient with web-based communication tools, it could be for you!
We currently are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
Send your application, and why you think you'd be a great addition to our team to: email@example.com.
Featured Position: Digital Marketing Specialist - SEO
CV3 is a trusted ecommerce platform, with a loyal fan base, that's been around for more than 21 years. We provide both a feature-rich SAAS ecommerce platform plus digital marketing services and strategic planning to a growing list of online retailers.
CV3 maintains a family culture with the majority of our employees achieving 10+ years with us. Our company is web-based which allows for remote working opportunities. This unique company structure allows us to be a green company and encourages a thriving and efficient working environment. We interact internally on a daily basis via conference calls and chat. The CV3 culture and remote working environment is a perfect match for a self-starter who is proficient with web-based communication tools. If that's you, we would love to welcome you to your dream job!
We are growing our e-commerce focused digital marketing team and excited to add another Digital Marketing Specialist to our family.
In this role, you'll drive increased traffic and revenue for our clients via paid search, search engine optimization, email marketing and more.
You'll work closely with our team to develop, implement, and execute digital marketing strategic plans. Work balance is 10-15 percent strategic planning and 85+ percent execution.
Essential Skills, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Search Engine Optimization: 3+ years (required)
- Ecommerce experience / ecommerce SEO experience: 3-5 years (required)
- Consistently develop high-impact SEO strategies to grow our clients' organic search performance
- Technical auditing and optimizations
- On-page optimization activities such as keyword research, metadata development, internal linking, etc.
- Content optimization and development activities including auditing, gap analysis, strategy execution, and more
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, etc.
- Reporting - monitor and report analytics monthly. Create compelling and easily digestible monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Strong self-starter who thinks on their feet to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal skills, superior time management skills and outstanding attention to detail
- Exemplary communications skills with both co-workers and clients
- Strong analytical thinking, decision making, time management, and project management.
- Must maintain subject matter expertise in SEO by being a continual learner to stay on top of changes in digital technology and online marketing tools.
- Prides oneself on quality work and attention to details.
- Ability to multi-task with demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
- An entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, can-do attitude; adaptable to changing priorities and ability to work effectively within short deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies such as structured data, HTML and CSS
- Team leadership - ability to recruit and manage team members for Marketing/SEO department
Think we're a match? We're eager to meet you! Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us a bit more about why you'd be the perfect addition to our amazing team.