We come together for user group conferences, on-site work sessions, and industry events. We also interact daily via video conferences, conference calls and instant messaging. It’s a “do-it-yourself” culture that’s not for everyone, but if you are a self-starter and proficient with web-based communication tools, it could be for you!
We currently are actively recruiting for the following positions:
- Business Development Representative
- Customer Support Specialist
- Online Marketing Specialist
- Sales Representative
Send your application, and why you think you’d be a great addition to our team to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Featured Position: Online Marketing Specialist
We are actively seeking an experienced marketer to help us grow traffic, orders and revenue on a variety of B2C e-commerce storefronts.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive increased sales for e-commerce clients through online marketing channels (SEO, PPC, email) and website development
- Develop, contribute to and implement online marketing efforts, potentially including Search Engine Optimization, email marketing, ppc and more
- Digital design for desktop and mobile: Email templates and graphics for newsletters, website design and UX optimization, blogs (WordPress especially) and social media
- Marketing: Support email marketing campaigns, company blog, search advertising, webinars, search engine optimization, direct mail campaigns and other lead-generation efforts
- Reporting: Monitor and report web and other marketing analytics
- Expertise in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console etc.
- 2-5 years experience in web development and/or online marketing
- Proficiency & experience coding in HTML5, CSS, PHP (SMARTY)
- Demonstrated proficiency with major graphic design, layout, and photo editing software: Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills required
- Experience with pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Exemplary communications skills
- Email platform experience including Bronto, MailChimp, iContact, Constant Contact, etc.
- Ability to multi-task with demonstrated excellence in organization and time management skills
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude; adaptable to changing priorities and ability to work effectively within short deadlines
- Must possess the desire and ability to contribute to a team-oriented work group