CommerceV3 (CV3) is a leading provider of high-end e-commerce web sites to multi-channel merchants. CV3 provides enterprise-level customization and integration while maintaining the security, scalability and affordability of a mass-market commerce platform.
CV3 is looking for a talented back-end web developer to contribute features, fixes and optimizations to our e-commerce platform. This individual will be utilizing PHP best practices to develop maintainable, scalable and reusable application code. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive PHP development experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly on the CV3 platform.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment to develop, test and debug code in PHP to meet requirements;
- Deep understanding of OOP coding paradigms and how to use them to your advantage;
- A good ideology for managing maintainable, reusable code across a large web-based application;
- Experience with source code management in Subversion and/or Git.
- Advance LAMP-based deployment optimization experience (caching, optimizations, etc.)
We’re looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of web development experience.
CV3 offers competitive salary and a full list of benefits. CV3 is a virtual company, so applicants must be capable of working in their own environment to complete tasks, and available online to team leaders who manage customers from 8:30 to 5:30 EST. On-site work with fellow team members can occur for up to 2 weeks each year and is required.
If you or someone you know fits these requirements, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.