CommerceV3 (CV3) is a leading provider of high-end e-commerce web sites to multi-channel merchants. CV3 provides enterprise-level customization and integration while maintaining the security, scalability and affordability of a mass-market commerce platform.
CV3 is looking for a talented support specialist to work with customers as they launch and maintain online storefronts. This individual will be utilizing web-based tools in a virtual environement to directly or indirectly train and assist customers. Ideal candidates will have a can-do attitude, passion for technology, extensive technical support experience, and will be able to get up to speed quickly on the CV3 platform.
- Ability to work in a virtual team environment to assist customers via web, e-mail and phone;
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies such as HTML and CSS;
- Excellent browser testing skills, including use of tools such as Firebug or the like to debug issues;
- Ability to listen to customers and be patient while working through complex issues with non-technical users;
- A good ideology for managing maintainable documentation and other support materials.
- Experience with UI/UX design and testing;
- Experience creating screen-casts, voice-overs and other multi-media training materials.
We’re looking for somebody who has at least 3+ years of technical support experience.
CV3 offers competitive salary and a full list of benefits. CV3 is a virtual company, so applicants must be capable of working in their own environment to complete tasks, and available online to team leaders who manage customers from 8:30 to 5:30 EST. On-site work with fellow team members can occur for up to 2 weeks each year and is required.
If you or someone you know fits these requirements, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.